Who gets the rebate?
You are eligible for a pensioner rebate if you are the owner and occupier of a property and hold one of the following cards:
|Pensioner Concession Card
||Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Card
- The rebate only applies to the property a pensioner owns and occupies.
- There are circumstances where the applicant is not the owner of a property, such as under the terms of a life tenancy, sole beneficiary, or similar agreement, but may still be entitled to the rebate.
- Pensioners are not eligible for the rebate for any additional premises they may own, such as investment properties.
- If your property forms part of a community title contact us.
How to apply for the rebate
- Simply claim your rebate online or contact us.
- Have your pension card and an alternative form of identification (Medicare or driver licence) handy, so we can ask you some questions about it.
- The rebate will be applied to your account.