Dispute Resolution

If you are not satisfied with our response, you can request that your complaint be referred to one of our Managers for review. If you are still unsatisfied, you may refer matters to the Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW.

The Ombudsman provides an independent dispute resolution service for customers of electricity, gas and water providers in NSW. This service is free of charge to you. The Energy & Water Ombudsman of NSW can be contacted on 1800 246 545. However, before going to the Ombudsman, please give us the opportunity to resolve any issues first.