Apply for a Permit to Fill a Pool

Level 1 water restrictions now apply throughout the Lower Hunter.

During water restrictions, a permit from Hunter Water is required to fill a pool or spa over 10,000 litres capacity and an appropriate pool or spa cover* must be used.

This applies whether the pool is being filled by a pool or spa company, or by the property owner.

Learn more about what Level 1 water restrictions mean for pools and spas

*An appropriate pool or spa cover is one that is endorsed by the Swimming Pool and Spa Association of Australia or Smart Approved Watermark

The pool owner is to apply for this permit whether the pool is being filled by the property owner or a business that is working for them.

Please fill out all fields below:

* Denotes a required field

I would like to *

I would like to *

Applicant's Details

I am the  *

I am the  *