We're proud to support events across our region that align with our purpose and help to drive awareness of water conservation and sustainability.
Local events are a great way for us to listen to our diverse community, share ideas on our water future and ways we can all Love Water together.
Join us at these upcoming events
NAIDOC Week - Foreshore
Voice Treaty Truth - Let's work together for a shared future
Join our team on the Newcastle Foreshore to learn more about our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) and share your ideas on ways we can all make a difference to water conservation.
WHEN: Monday 8 July 2019, 10am - 2pm
WHERE: Newcastle Foreshore
Would you like us to attend your next community event?
We look to support events across our region that have a conservation or sustainability focus and provide a genuine opportunity for our team to engage with the community.
Applications will be considered after completion of the form below.
Before you get started, make sure you have read the event attendance criteria below.
Event attendance criteria
Hunter Water will consider attending your event or activity if it meets the following criteria.
- The event is located within our area of operations
- Estimated attendance is greater than 5,000 people
- The event has conservation or sustainability focus
- There is a genuine opportunity for our team to engage with the community
- The event must not conflict with Hunter Water's interest or NSW Government policy
- It must not have religious, political or socially divisive objectives
If your events meets the criteria above, submit your request now:
Hydration Loan Scheme
The hydration station trailer and portable drinking fountains are currently unavailable to hire unless we attend your event.