Building Over Our Assets

If you want to build over one of our assets you should submit a build over asset application at one of our Customer Centres before submitting your building plans to your local council.

You must submit at least one full set of plans with the application. You may need to submit multiple copies as some councils require more than one set of plans with the Hunter Water stamp on them. Check your council’s requirements before submitting your application to us.

We will then assess your application and write back to you with any relevant conditions or restrictions on the building application.