Compliments and Complaints

 Two Hunter Water staff reviewing a document  

We aim to provide great services to our customers every day but we know that sometimes things go wrong.

When this happens, we want to learn and understand how we can improve. If you're unhappy with our service, we welcome the opportunity to put things right.

When we get things right

We can learn from good feedback too. If you're happy with your Hunter Water experience, we'd love to hear from you. Please let us know what we did well by completing our compliment and feedback form.

Not happy with our service? Here’s what to do:

Let Us Know

Tell us about your concerns by calling 1300 657 657 (8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) and speak with one of our customer service staff who will work with you to understand your concerns.

Unhappy with our service and would like to lodge a complaint? 

If we are unable to address your concerns and you would like to lodge a complaint for further investigation, you can: 

Customer Care Team    

PO Box 5171              

HRMC 2310

Our resolution response will include an explanation of our decision and the name and contact details for follow up enquiries if you are not satisfied.

When you've exhausted our complaints process

If you're not satisfied with our handling of your complaint after your complaint has been escalated and responded to via our complaints management processes, you are able to raise your concerns for external dispute resolution with the Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON). EWON is an independent dispute resolution body that can investigate and resolve any disputes you have with us. Visit EWON or call 1800 246 545 for more information.