Hunter Water understands that the right job is about a whole range of factors - not just the position description or salary.
We believe that we provide a range of incentives that demonstrate a balance between work and life.
- Flexible working arrangements such as part-time, job share, flexible hours, working from home
- Access to a 19-day month working arrangement for eligible employees
- Harbour location of Head Office, close to beaches, Honeysuckle’s café precinct and many of Newcastle’s renowned social centres
- Additional holidays such as Picnic Day, Bank Holiday and Show Holiday for eligible employees
- Access to renting the Chichester Dam cottages
Health and Wellbeing
- Free, confidential counselling and advice for all employees and their immediate family members
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave
- Discounted gym membership through Fitness Passport
- Access to discounted health insurance through NIB
- Discounted dental treatment with Dental Care Network,
- Free influenza vaccinations, monitoring medicals for maintenance employees, Head Office exercise classes, wellbeing seminars
- Access to additional carers leave, flexible start and finish times
- Access to industry magazines, journal articles, latest industry standards, books, legal and corporate information, research searches and advice
- Education Assistance Support
- Ongoing training and development on the job and at courses/ seminars.
- You have the opportunity to salary package novated leases, laptops and relocation costs
- We have a rewards program which provides recognition of outstanding employee performance